Rotor for Electrostatic Sweeper
Replacement Rotors for Electrostatic Sweeper
The standard rotor that comes with the Electrostatic Sweeper is the Boar Hair Bristle or “Brush” Rotor. Both the Brush and the Vinyl Rotors work for all applications. The differences in the performance of the two rotors reported by users include the following.
- The brush rotor lasts longer than the vinyl rotor.
- The vinyl rotor picks up more food and other trash better than the brush.
- The vinyl works better at picking up larger pieces of debris; like the ones that fall under the dining table after dinner.
- You can easily clean animal hair, human hair etc. from the vinyl rotor.
- Removing hair from the brush rotor takes a little bit more time but is easily facilitated with the comb that is included with the sweeper.
If you have purchased an Electrostatic Sweeper with this order and are adding an extra rotor; your cost for the rotor will be $14.99 instead of $19.99. This discount will show up on your order.